The whole content of this website is copyright under both English and international law. Unless otherwise stated the copyright of all photographs, text and graphics on this site belongs to the Biddulph & District Genealogy & Historical Society.
Users of the site may download and use material from the website provided only that:
- material is for personal use only
- downloaded content is not changed or modified in any way
- copyright notices are retained in full and not modified in any way
- information regarding copyright is retained as part of the download and its subsequent use
- material is not published or displayed in any printed, broadcast or digital media, including other websites, or used for any commercial purpose.
For any use of material from this website or from the collections of the society, other than as permitted above, the Biddulph & District Genealogy & Historical Society is generally pleased to grant consent, subject to appropriate conditions. Permission must be obtained in writing from the society. (Email your request to the secretary with full details of proposed use and include your postal address for contact).
Local and Family History for the Biddulph area
These web pages are hosted by 1and1, and the site was originally
created by the late Mr. David Moore
Updated regularly by DJO - See “Site News” for changes.